We’re always trying to improve life at work and we’ve recently launched a scheme to order cooked dishes for lunch, made by a local caterer.
It's only worth a luncheon voucher, and what a success! It helps forget this never-ending question: "What are we having for lunch?" and most of all eat local and seasonal meals. As well as being healthy (and tasty), these meals are delivered in reusable glass containers. We just need to send them back for our next meal! A super easy zero waste lunch at work!
At the end of each week, we receive the menu for the following week and those who want can sign up. A little organisation is needed, but it’s worth it! Jessy, our caterer, finds inspiration in recipes from all around the world and cooks on the day with fresh products.
Here are a few examples of dishes (a vegetable alternative is also available):
- Chicken Tikka massala with basmati rice
- Veal Milanese with penne, vegetables, and lettuce
- Duck fillet with traditional mustard sauce and mashed potatoes
- Grilled beef with port sauce and sautéed vegetables
- Homemade fish and chips with tartar sauce
- Chicken tajine with olives, preserved lemons, and semolina
- Meet or 3 cheese lasagna
- Vegetable pie, Lebanese tabbouleh, and lettuce
- Salmon en papillote with a julienne of vegetables
A win-win partnership for both Comme Avant and Jessy, so thanks!
After all, you can’t work on an empty stomach