Our cream is certifed
MADE USING THE BEST MANUFACTURING METHODS THAT MEET THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
- ✓ Palm oil-free
- ✓ Colorant-free
- ✓ Perfum-free
- ✓ Synthetic product-free
- ✓ Sulfate-free
- ✓ Essential oil-free
- ✓ Endocrine pertubator-free
- ✓ Preservative-free
A SIMPLE, UNIVERSAL, AND EFFECTIVE CREAM
Our cream is multipurpose
Our handmade cream bar replaces almost all your daily creams:
- Face and body cream
- Hand Cream
- Nail Cream
- Lip Balm
- Hair Wax
- Beard balm and cream
- Lotions and creams for the tips of your hair
- After sun cream
All this is possible because our cream is 100% natural ! It is multipurpose and can be used as day or night cream. It is extremely cost-effective, if you do the math and replace all your creams, lotions, emulsion creams, styling gels, waxes, and body care products by our cream bar you’ll save a lot of money.
On average our 50 g cream bar lasts a month for one person. Of course, it all depends on your use (body, face, wax for hair or beard, etc.) as well as the frequency of use.
How do we make our cream bars ?
Our multipurpose cream bar is handmade in our workshop in Marseille using only natural methods and ingredients.
Our 50g cream has a diameter of 4.9 cm and is 2.7 cm thick.
Moisturising cream made out of Shea Butter has been around for centuries.
Shea butter was used in the kitchen and for skin protection in Africa, especially because of the harsh climatic conditions that put the epidermis under real strain. Many tribes used it for many purposes and called it "white gold."
Shea butter has excellent skin care properties: it is soothing, moisturising, softening, and protective.
A cream which brings us back to basics
Our cream bar has amazing benefits and attributes for all types of skin (also mixed skins):
- It softens and limits dimpling, stretch marks, and dry and sensitive skins.
- It helps prevent skin aging and protects our skin daily.
- It is nourishing and is perfect as a night cream after removing make-up.
- It is universal, suitable for adults, elderly, children and babies but also pregnant or breast feeding women.
- It is moisturising and helps prevent wrinkles and aging signs.
- It effectively protects your skin from daily wear and tear such as the cold. It also helps moisturise after sun exposures or a sun burn. Please note that it doesn't protect from the sun.
Our cream composition
Our cream is made using only natural methods in our workshop in Marseille. It is handmade and contains only four ingredients.
- Olive oil : antioxidant and detoxifying, it softens the skin and facilitates its renewal in order to fight against aging and wrinkles. Origin Spain, from organic farming.
- Shea butter : extracted from the fruits of the Shea tree, rich in carotene and vitamin A, it moisturises, soothes, and nourishes the skin. Origin Ghana, not refined and from organic farming.
- Candelilla Wax : extracted from Euphorbiaceae shrubs, it’s a good alternative to beeswax (let's leave our bees in peace). Perfect for protecting the epidermis and letting the Shea Butter work on your skin. Origin Mexico.
- Corn starch : revitalises skin and removes toxins. It cleans in depth, softens, and brightens the skin. Origin Austria, from organic farming.
Our cream bardoesn't contain any silicone, paraben, stearate, synthetic products, or any other controversial components.
What they don’t tell you about industrial creams
Our cream bar, with no superfluous packaging, cares for our environment since it is entirely biodegradable.
We have banished all ingredients that could be harmful to your health. Our cream doesn't contain any raw material of animal origin or endocrine disrupters.
For example phenoxyethanol is an authorised preservative (concentration limited to 1%) even though it is officially considered as a dangerous endocrine disrupter.
In choosing our cream, you choose wisely not only for your health but also for the planet.
HOW TO USE OUR CREAM?
It's really simple to use. Our solid cream melts when in contact with skin (more precisely the heat of your skin), just rub it between your hands and gently apply it to your skin or your hair. Since our cream is particularly concentrated, a small quantity is sufficient, even for dry skins.
Do not leave the cream in a heated room, in contact with water, near the radiator, or in direct sunlight, it may soften or melt. You can place it in a pouch, a small wooden holder, or even in a small glass jar.
These are different ways you can use our cream:
Face and body : on clean skin, preferably when you just finished your bath or shower, when your skin is still a little warm, slide the cream bar gently on your skin, then rub it in.
For babies : hold the cream bar in your hands and wait until it has softened a little, then gently rub the cream that has stayed on your hands on your babies nappy area or skin.
After shaving, hair removal, or scrub : spread a little bit of cream on the shaved area to sooth your skin.
After sun : if the skin is very burnt but not painful, melt a small amount of cream in a Bain Marie and add a little olive oil. When the mix is at room temperature, apply on the area just like oil. Please note that this isn't sun protection against UVs.
For nails : to fortify your nails, feed and protect them, just massage your nails and cuticles delicately with our cream.
As a bath ball : in a hot bath, put a little piece of the cream bar and let it melt. Your bath water will moisturise your skin and protect it.
For hands : apply the cream on the back of the hand and on each finger and rub your hands.
Lip balm : apply the cream like a lip stick. Personally, we always keep a little piece in a pouch in our bag or our ski jacket.
Hair wax and hair care : gently put the cream on your hair to style it the way you want. The more you put in and the shinier they’ll become.
Care for hair ends : to nourish your hair, apply some cream on the tips of your hair for 10 or 20 minutes or even a whole night before your shampoo. This will avoid split ends and prevent your hair getting dry.
As a beard wax or balm : gently put some cream on your beard and rub it in. It will protect and nourish your beard. It will also help you comb your hair.
As a massage oil : melt a piece of cream with vegetable oil (the one that suits you best), then rub it on your body.